YOUR GATEWAY INTO WAMBERAL
An exciting step for almost anyone looking to purchase property. Enjoying both the beach lifestyle and the privacy of the valley. An affordable proposition in an aspirational suburb. Close to beaches (patrolled beaches included), schools, shopping, public transport, Central Coast Highway, health services, lifestyle and leisure.
Recent works -
• Fully renovated main bathroom and second bathroom/laundry
• Newly completed exterior (Duratuff Select' Premium Vinyl Cladding Weatherboards fitted with Foam Thermal Insulation to all exterior walls)
• Newly completed white designer trims to windows
• Newly completed Hi-front guttering, barge capping, fascia coverings and downpipes
• Recently added 20sqm Sicilia Cabin with Expol insulation (colorbond roofing, yellow tongue flooring, treated pine decking)
• New Primetex flooring in cabin
• Recently completed (approx. 4 years) appointed roof and paintwork
• New merbau veranda and pergola
• Newly added automatic garage door
• Recently updated A/C units
• New ceiling fans throughout
• New built in wardrobes added to main bedroom
Property Features -
• Air conditioning
• Highset to the street
• Large fenced backyard
• North facing deck
• Robes in all bedrooms
• Room to personalise
Call Us Today On 0488 007 205 !!!
Award Winning Real Estate Sales Force
Selling & Leasing The Central Coast
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
Preview' Terms & Conditions:
What does Preview' mean?
When properties are listed as Preview' with our office, it generally means that it has just been listed and you are amongst the first buyers in the market to be exposed to the property.
What is the Price Guide?
If there is not a price guide advertised, our team will generally be able to provide you with a rough price guide for the property during the preview stage, which usually is based on recent sales in the area.
Our office statistics show homes listed with us generally sell about 8% above the price guide (could sell for more, could sell for less). What we have discovered is, no one minds paying a little bit more for something they really want. With that said, you are the market and we encourage you to come and take a look at the property yourself. After all, you are the market.
If you have received any marketing about this property as part of the Raine & Horne Toowoon Bay Killarney Vale property alert system, this property is likely to fall in your price range.
Can I buy a property during the Preview' stage of marketing?
Absolutely you can!!! In fact up to 80% of our properties sell in the Preview' stage of marketing, often to the exclusive members of our buyer database.
Call our office to register as one of our exclusive members.
To give yourself the best chance of securing a property in the Preview' stage it is advised you have all your ducks in a row (see our Check List For Preparing To Buy At Friendly Auction) and offer with your best foot forward.